Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Favourites

Firstly, I have to mention the book trilogy that has been taking over my life for the past month! 'The Hunger Games' oh my buddha!. Amazing. I'm taking my time reading the 3rd one after racing through the 1st and 2nd. Such amazing books! Let me know if you've read them/ are reading them :)

Now this is something to talk about - my holy grail. Wrinkle cream. That's right, at the grand old age of 22 I use wrinkle cream, and do you know why? Because it makes my skin feel bloody amazing! My spots have cleared up, scars are fading and my skin feels firmer. Also it smells amazing!


 My new favourite face wipes, they don't dry out fast and are really sensitive for my skin and eyes.


My new favourite alternative for perfume, I got these on offer at boots and love taking them with me wherever I go when I want to freshen up without reaching for perfume! 


The beauty blender! Such an amazing tool! My makeup goes on flawlessly however... I did manage to tear it in half whilst cleaning it last night #awkward But now it means I have two!


Some new jewellery pieces that I'm loving...




I'm obsessed with this peppermint colour and love the festival look this headband gives, even though this year I doubt I'll be going to any festivals *sob sob*


Haircare - wowa wee wa! Love these two products, my hair is so shiny and healthy looking from using these before I blow dry. The oil is amazing for finishing off a hairstyle by giving it shine and taming any frizz.


My first ever BB cream, I bought 2 for an amazing £19! On the buy one get one 1/2 price offer at boots! So I got one in each shade in preparation for getting a tan this summer ;) The texture is beautiful and it gives significant yet subtle coverage meaning I can throw it on with a bit of blush before work without having to worry about smothering my face in concealer for extra coverage.


Tangle Teezer - where have you been all my life? Amazing. Just amazing. One brush and my hair is smooth, normal brushes take 3 times as long to brush my whole head with!


Oilatum took a while for my skin to adjust to but now I'm loving it more than ever, great before foundation leaving my skin feeling moisturised throughout the day without leaving too dewy a finish.


New camera! Nikon coolpix L310, simple yet effective!


Some of my new and favourite products from mac and sleek! Paint pot in 'groundwork', lipstick in 'up the amp' and blusher in 'Suede 921'



New obsession with clear glittery nails. For this look I combined a mixed glitter topcoat with a gold glitter topcoat over the top, finishing with a clear gloss. Glitter is so resilient and lasts me a full week at work as the chips aren't as noticeable. 



What have been your april favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment