Monday 17 December 2012

Barry Glitter

Barry M has done it again with providing the most sparkly, glittery and festive nail varnishes this winter!

These are some of my favourite ones, I like to put them over turquoise or deep pinks however they look beautiful just on their own too.

I love how big nail art is now, and glitter is the simplest way of making your nails look amazing! I stole a cheeky ombré glitter nail technique of my friend which il post about very soon. SuperDrug have fab offers on Barry M atm so a new polish shouldn't break the bank this Christmas :)

But be warned... they are a bit of a faff to remove, however if your anything like me you gradually crack them off. Oops!
If you don't want to damage nails then I'd recommend soaking little cotton wool pads in nail varnish remover, place them on top of the nail then wrap them up in foil, 10-15 minutes later slide the foil and cotton off and voila! No glitter!





No comments:

Post a Comment