Monday 17 December 2012

Bourjois Paris 'healthy mix serum'


If you are looking for a foundation that gives a dewy finish, applies evenly and smoothly to the skin, smells fantastic and brightens up your completion - this is the one for you.

Because this foundation is a serum it can be applied using your fingers giving the perfect finish. It feels so moisturising and is the only foundation that hasn't made my skin look dull and dry this winter.
Also the smell... Wow!
It smells fantastic!! Like sweet berries, it's my go-to foundation when I'm a bit worse for wear as it really brightens my skin.

I used to be shade 52 but as I appear to be getting paler by the day this winter, I'm now a shade 51. Shading wise they are great for light skin up to a slight tan as the shades go up very subtly mixing between yellow and pink undertones.

My one criticism is to do with their colour range, I think it's ridiculous that bourjois don't have a foundation range that caters for all skin shades - naughty naughty!


No comments:

Post a Comment