Monday 27 February 2012

My favourite everyday look

This is my most worn look by far, the combination of the bronzer and blusher makes my skin look really healthy with a subtle glow that can be worn at any time of the year.
Plus it takes no time at all to do!

The products:
Nivea Soft face, body & hands 
Bourjois Healthy mix serum (51)
Collection 2000 concealer (2, light)
Bourjois Healthy mix concealer (52)
Primark kabuki brush
Real techniques by Samantha Chapman multi task brush
L'oreal Paris Lash Architect 4d mascara 
Bourjois bronzing powder (52)
Sleek Face Contour Kit (884, light)
Sleek Blush (Life's a Peach)
17 Mirror shine lipstick (Belle)
How it's done:
I put my moisturiser on a good 10 minutes before I start applying my foundation to help it sink into the skin. I then apply the foundation using my fingers as it's quick and easy and uses much less product than it does if I use a blending brush. 
Once my skin tone is evened out by my foundation I apply the healthy mix concealer under my eyes and around my mouth and then cover any blemishes with my Collection 2000 concealer as this has much better coverage.


I then use my amazing kabuki brush and apply bronzing powder to the top of my cheek bone, temples, a little bit on the nose and chin and then blend it out towards the hollows of my cheek. Then with my multi task brush I apply the sleek blusher to my cheeks brushing it upwards towards the cheekbones. Then with the same brush I apply the highlighter from my sleek contour kit just above where I placed my bronzer and blusher on my cheek and a little bit down the centre of my nose, also if I'm feeling a bit pout-y I'll put a bit on my cupids bow :)



Then I apply a whole load of mascara to my top and bottom lashes I love big eyes with long bottom lashes so don't apply any eye liner as it's a bit of a faff for everyday and my fringe covers most of my eyes anyway!
Then to finish it all of I apply a generous layer of the wonderfully moisturising 17 lipstick.






This look is really simple but I love the way the cheek colour looks with my skin tone and eye colour. Don't be alarmed by the bright blusher as when used with a light hand it can provide a beautifully natural look.


No comments:

Post a Comment